I pledge to read more digital media
to reduce paper waste
We'll never, ever share your info. It will only be used to send you updates on the pledge.
Go green with your digital devices! The Paperless Pledge is a commitment to use your smartphones, tablets and computers to consume digital media and reduce paper waste.
Help us reach our goal of 100,000 pledges by June 1st!
Why take the pledge?
- Act on your pledge now!
- 1. Swap your print catalogs for digital catalogs via Catalog Spree
- 2. Stop unwanted paper mail via PaperKarma
- 3. Read your magazines on apps like Zinio
- 4. Read your newspapers on your iPad with apps like Flipboard
- 5. Subscribe to e-statements from your banking and financial institutions